Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Jabalpur Jobs Notification: IIIT, Jabalpur has invited programs for Non-Teaching posts like Deputy Registrar, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Placement cum Public Relations Officer, Assistant Registrar, and others on a settlement to begin with for a period of 03 years and on fine of the entirety of the time period extendable by some other 02 years on tips of a committee duly constituted. The eligible candidates can practice online to the publisher via the professional portal brand new via 15 July 2019.
Vacancy Details of IIIT, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. Of Posts
Total Vacancies– 31 Posts
Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
Senior Technical Officer (CSE/IT) – 01 Post
Technical Officer (CSE/IT & Design) – 02 Posts
Medical Officer (on agreement) – 01 Post
Placement cum Public Relations Officer (Assistant Registrar) – 01 Post
Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
Junior Superintendent – 02 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil-2, Electrical-2) – 04 Posts
Staff Nurse (on agreement) (01 Male + 01 Female) – 02 Posts
Junior Assistant – 06 Posts
Junior Assistant (Horticulture)– 01 Post
Junior Technician – 09 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for IIIT, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019
1. Deputy Registrar – A Postgraduate diploma with at least 55% marks or is equal. 05 years of administrative experience in a post carrying PB-3 with GP 5400 or equal in Government / Government Research Establishments / Universities/Statutory Organisations / Organisation of high reputation.
2. Senior Technical Officer (CSE/IT) – First magnificence ME/M.Tech. In Computer Science and Engineering/IT with 05 years of revel in. OR First Class BE/B.Tech/MSc in Computer Science and Engineering/IT or First elegance MCA with 08 years enjoy at the level of Technical Officer with GP Rs 5400 or equivalent. Desirable experience: Experience within the area of network management/server administration. Desirable certifications:- CCNA or CCNP or MCSE certificate.
3. Technical Officer (CSE/IT) – First magnificence BE/B.Tech/MSc in Computer Science and Engineering/IT or First magnificence MCA with 08 years of enjoyment. OR First Class ME/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with 05 years of experience in the applicable area. Desirable revel in Experience inside the discipline of network management/server management. Desirable certifications:- CCNA or CCNP or MCSE certificate.
4. Technical Officer (Design) – First elegance B.Des. (Bachelor of Design) with 08 years of enjoyment. OR First Class M.Des. (Master of Design) with B.E./B.Tech.At graduation level and 05 years of enjoying in the applicable region.
5. Medical Officer (on contract) – MBBS degree of a University identified by using IMC along with completion of CRRI observed through at least 03 years of clinical experience in recognized hospitals.
6. Placement cum Public Relations Officer (Assistant Registrar) – A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent with a super Academic document. Other crucial qualifications:- MBA/Master of Technology/Master of Engineering. Essential experience:- Experience of running as a Training and Placement Officer for at least 03 years in any reputed Engineering Institute/College. Desirable:- (1)Experience of operating as Training and Placement Officer for at least 05 years in any reputed Engineering Institute/College(2) A primary diploma in any area of engineering(3) Excellent interpersonal skills (4) Experience of liaison with diverse Govt. Our bodies, PSUs, media, and corporations
7. Assistant Registrar – A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or equal with top-notch Academic record. Desirable: i)Professional qualification in the area of Management/Finance & Accounts. Ii)Experience in managing Administrative /Legal/Finance/ Stores & Purchase/ Establishment topics.
8. Junior Superintendent – First magnificence Bachelor’s degree with 06 years experience in a relevant place.
Nine. Junior Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering with 02 years of revel in OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 05 years of enjoyment.
11. Staff Nurse (on agreement) (01 Male + 01 Female) – BSc in Nursing with 02 years enjoy. OR 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with 05 years experience.
12. Junior Assistant – Bachelor’s diploma with expertise in pc operations.
Thirteen. Junior Assistant (Horticulture) – BSc degree in Agriculture/Horticulture with first class from a recognized University/Institute and know pc operations. Essential experience:- At least 02 years applicable revel in horticulture activities(which include nursery management) Desirable:- (1) Should have the know-how and revel in of having undertaken vermicomposting of natural strong waste(2) Experience of working in large townships.
14. Junior Technician – Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering OR ITI in applicable trades of Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering with 02 years revel in.
Age Limits (as on remaining date of software)
Deputy Registrar – 55 years
Senior Technical Officer (CSE/IT) – 50 years
Technical Officer (CSE/IT & Design) – forty-five years
Technical Officer (Design) – forty-five years
Medical Officer (on agreement) – 45 years
Placement cum Public Relations Officer (Assistant Registrar) – 45 years
Assistant Registrar – 45 years
Junior Superintendent – 32 years
Junior Engineer (Civil-2, Electrical-2) – 32 years
Staff Nurse (on agreement) (01 Male + 01 Female) – 32 years
Junior Assistant – 27 years
Junior Assistant (Horticulture)– 27 years
Junior Technician – 27 years
Note: Age Relaxation in top age limit for SC/ST/OBC applicants per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for IIIT, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019
The choice of applicants may be carried out on the idea in their performance inside the written check/interview being organized by the selection body.